Sunday, July 8, 2012

July 5th - Camp New Fork Staff


Dad, if you could mail this to New Fork that would be great!

Dear staffers.

Thank you so much for your inspiring and wonderful words.
I love it here in México. It is such a great experience. The mission is the best! No doubt it is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, but I wouldn´t give this up for anything! 

Working at camp has helped me prepare for this mission so much. I know that Jesus is the Christ. I know that we are all sons and daughters of a loving Heavenly Father. I know we can talk (pray) to him at anytime, anywhere. I know that the Priesthood and Authority of God has been restored to the earth through the Profeta José Smith. I also know that we have un profeta viviente hoy en día, Thomás S. Monson. 

Sorry for my Spanglish, some words are just easier to say in Spanish.
I love you all so much! Keep being the great people you are!
Congrats to all of those who have received their calls or will receive. It is the best!

I hope to return in two years and see some of you again!
Remember that we only live this life once. So make it the best you´ve got!

Dig Deep!

Love, Elder Michael Blake Crouch