Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekly letter

So I leave this Monday!!! We should leave at about 4:00 in the morning. Which means we should be in Salt Lake around 5-5:30. Which means I should be calling home some where between 5:30-6:30 (depending on when we get there, and how long it takes to get through the check in. We leave around 7:00 for Texas, then to Leon Or a town by it.
I am so excited! I can't believe it is time to go to the field. Also, today was the last time we are going to the temple for a while. That was really sad. The Spirit was there though. I am really going to miss the CCM. Last Tuesday we had Elder Christofferson come and yesterday we had Elder Perry. He is still spry for his age!!! He skipped up  the steps to the pulpit. I couldn't believe how fast he moved! IT was awesome! Also, he talked about the Martin Harris Pageant, which brought back some memories. Yesterday was a big day. It was when the Aaronic Priesthood was restored again to the earth. Basically the last week we have been reviewing Spanish. It will be a fun trip! I know the Gospel is true and that it saves lives! Also, our Branch President served as mission president to Leon and he brought some pictures yesterday and showed us what it is like. I'm excited! Also, I heard that next year or so Leon might be getting a new Mission president.
The Gospel is still true! I printed off a bunch of pictures and a cd. I will send a box with all the stuff I don't need home. Also, my journal should be in there.
Tonight my companionship and I teach a lesson in front of all of the new missionaries that are coming into the MTC today. There is a little pressure, but we are ready.
Well, I love you all so much! I am so very grateful for the Savior and for all that he does for me. I know that the Gospel is the only way to happiness.
Love you lots! Keep up the good work!
Love you!
Love, Elder Michael Blake Crouch