Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 8th 2012

Dad! The fire is flickering!!!! Dad! Dad! ha ha ha ha! I love you Kaitlyn! Well, it was a good long disappointing, but not so week. First of all, we averaged about 1 lesson a day this week. Do you know how HARD that it. But we were working so hard! Then the weekend got better as we had 10 AMAZING HOURS OF LISTENING TO THE PROPHETS OF GOD!!!! I loved it. I only watched the Priesthood Session in Spanish. It was good, and I understood, but it isn´t the same. It is translated and what not. Elder Backman spent the other sessions in the office watching it. Yes, I heard about the age change, and I am so glad for it. That means more sister missionaries and possibly more elders! However, I am glad I went when I did. The experiences I had before the mission at college and camp, I feel like prepared me more. I really loved all of conference! It was so great! I am alive and doing well. I freaked out when I saw a small news report on Brigham City. ha ha ha! Cool. I even think I saw Bro. Wells, but not sure. Well, I love you all! The Gospel is true and it is great to be a part of this work. I feel more inspired after this session. Also I came to realize how blessed I am to have lived in Utah.
Sounds like everyone is doing well and what not. Keep up the good work and remember that every member is a missionary!
Love you all!
Love Elder Michael Blake Crouch
Ps.   Received a letter from Kait. If you read this, thanks.


This letter was sent moments later.



Okay, So I have been thinking. My comp is trying to do his best. I may have been a little harsh (it sounds harsher reading), but he has had some hard times lately. His mom and family haven´t written him for a whole change. He is worried about them and what not. Finally he asked President Del Valle to call them. Do you think it would be possible to write him and find other people to write him and support him?  His name is Elder Ruiz. Send him a letter if you can! Love you all!
And I got on lds. org and looked at some of the pictures of the Brigham City temple! HOLY COW IS IT SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Am excited to see it in a year and a half. Also, I hope someone recorded the thing KK and Zach were in because I want to see it.
Love you all!
Love Elder Crouch