Sunday, April 14, 2013

March11th 2013


Hey family. I hope you are all doing really well. This week was good. Tuesday we travelled to Leon, and Wednesday we had a meeting and then returned. It was an awesome meeting. The Pres, his wife, and the assistants do a great job in teaching. President Del Valle said some words that went straight to the heart like a dagger. OUCH! ha ha ha. I definitely left Leon with a stronger desire to do better.

 When we got back to the house, I found out that I had lost the keys... Bummer. ha ha haa. The members had a spare key, thank goodness.

 We had to capacitate the zone on what we learned on Friday. I feel like it went alright. We also found some cool people. We went with some old investigators and they let us right in. They are really friendly. One of them, Olivia, I feel like wants the gospel in her life. She is awesome. We have a couple of people that we are working with. Gabriela y Taide. They are cool as well. I hope we can get them baptized this month.   

Sunday was pretty hectic. I played the piano, found out the night before that I was going to be part of a musical number and I gave a talk. My brain was frayed after sacrament meeting. Today we had a barbeque as a zone and watched we are Marshall. It was good and fun.
Well, I love you all so much. Sorry it is short but I don´t have a lot of time. 


Love Elder Michael Blake Crouch