Tuesday, March 5, 2013

February 25th



So here is the deal with my mission. We had a special conference with Presidente Del Valle. In 4 months when he finishes, so does la misión Mexico León. It will now become the new mission of AguasCaliente, which includes Aguas, San Luis Potosí, and some other places. The new mission of Queretaro which I believe was once a mission in Mexico will get the state of Guanajuato, which includes Leon. I will not know who my new President is until June 24. That is the last transfer day before the split. Where ever I am at, that is my new mission. ha ha ha. Cool right. So, basically that is how it will be.
And Mom, congrats on the photo. That is really cool. And That is interesting about Elder Boekweg. And, Dad, you are awesome. And chew Kaitlyn out for not writing me. This is the first time in the whole mission. Maybe my bros may have been a little unfaithful, but kk not. ;D I hope that animates Sky and Zach to write... ha ha ha.
And I think it would be cool if you guys came, However, Maybe just mom and dad. I feel like it is safe here, but if there are a lot of people, it might be hard to travel. And I ain´t driving in Mexico. And Dad would be crazy if he drove and mom, well... I think you would fit right in...... Ha a haha. No, but my new leaving date is April 7 2014. I still have 3 more General Conferences in the mission. =D
Well, I love you all so much. I think it would be cool if you guys came, because I will not be leaving from Leon and I would like to go and visit. Who knows if I will have another chance. ha ha ha. Love you! I hope you know I am joking about the driving and what not.
Stay strong.
Every member is a missionary.
Love Elder Michael Blake Crouch