Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pues, muy rapido. This week was fun. We had our Christmas party as a ward and that was good. We also had our mission Christmas party. That was even better! and it was on my 9 month day. It was really fun to relax a little. I broke one of the piñatas. that was good. We did an awesome dance (which we did for the ward too). It was to the theme"Mormon Style." 
 
We have two people with dates to be baptized. That is awesome. José is awesome. He needs to stope smoking though. And Gabby, who is awesome and we are helping here get her faith in Christ. Also, we stopped teaching Esperanza. She asked her Catholic preacher if she could read the Book of Mormon and he told her no. He told her to give it back to us. Well, we testified of it. I knew she had to keep the book so I told her to keep it so she could remember us. ha ha ha. That worked. It was really sad, but it wasn´t her time and I know she will get there. 

Also the other day we were walking down the street and had a drunk guy come at us with his bike flying inthe air. We looked at him like, What are youdoing, and walked off. ha aha. it was weird. I guess I will talk to you all tomorrow. I got the packages. Thanks for it. I was a little bummed not to get a family newsletter though.... ha ha ha. And the peanut butter is awesome. My comp´s package got sent home. 
Well I love you!
 
See ya tomorrow.
 
Con amor, Elder Michael Blake Crouch
Cada miembro es un misionero.