Well, I got transferred. We recieved the phone call while we where in the rain on a dirt road on the outskirts of town. I am back in Leon. My area is Hildalgo 1. I am opening the area and I was told I am training. However, comes to find out that my companion who is from the DR (Dominican Republic) didn´t get his visa. I then received a call saying that my new companion is Elder Storm. I don´t know if he is new or not. I am really sad to leave San Pancho. I had a feeling I would leave because I wanted to stay. That´s how it works. If you want to stay you usually leave. ha ha ha. 
 
Now that I am back in Leon, I am excited, but it definitely isn´t my San Pancho. No more wide open fields and the smell of the country. We also had an investigator in Church on Sunday. And the Menos Activa that I helped activate bore her testimony in church. THAT is one of the greatest gifts! It made my day! I was a little sad to leave Elder Osorio. We arrived in San Pancho at the same time, and he is one of my good friends. He is so cool. He actually went to Silia, which was where he was before. I can´t seem to get out of Leon. ha ha ha. I Love it. Also, Elder Johnson, who spoke in conference, is coming to do a stake conference here in Leon.

Well, not much to say. Good luck with everything. Sounds like you are all doing well.
I love the Lord, I love his gospel, and I love you all!

Best of luck and keep me in your prayers. I know this week might be a little rough, because I am now Senior comp and have to make more decisions. ha ha ha. great!
Love you!
Love Elder Michael Blake Crouch
Ps. Cada miembro es un misionero.