Mamá, sí leo tus cartas, solamente no tengo mucho a decir. ja ja ja. y papito, es ja ja ja no es heh heh heh ha ha ha. Well,  I love you all! Yesterday I completed 7 months in the mission and the day before my comp completed 18. It was an interesting week. We had the zone leaders come and work in my area as well as the other Elders from San Pancho. Hopefully we can do better. Then the next day we did  exchanges and I was with Elder Osorio. I love that elder! He has grown so much and is a great friend. We both have the same amount of time in San Pancho.
 
 We had an investigator and his wife come to church. It was cool, but I didn´t learn a whole lot because I was too busy keeping their little son entertained. Looking back on this week I don´t remember too much, and I need to write in my journal more often. Basically I love you all!  
 
Sounds like Mom Kait and Zach had a fun trip and glad that dad got to talk with his buds and also that Skyler is doing well. Oh, also if Zach loves all the candy shop he should come here. They just opened a new one next to my apartment and also there are a whole bunch here.
As for Christmas, I don´t know. For now I wouldn´t mind money in my bank account for when I go home. I´m going to need it. As for goods. Yes, there are a lot of leather goods here, cowboy boots, jackets, etc. Well, not much to say! Thanks for the prayers!
Love you all!
Love Elder Michael Blake Crouch
ps. cada miembro es un misionero
stay strong!